Re: [Evolution] Evolution email using colorization with HTML formatted e-mail

On Mon, 2009-03-02 at 20:52 +0000, rphaddox att net wrote:
Hello,

I setup the SW version control system Subversion (on a Linux RHEL 5.3
machine) to auto-generate email notification messages defined to
format the message with special features including colorization.
However, colorization is the only feature that does not work.  I have
tested it with Mail.app and it works fine.

I would appreciate it if someone might know the procedure to use that
enables this feature for Evolution.

Thanks,
Randy

        Hi,
colorization of what? Do you have some sample mail? Because font colors
are working fine in composer, thus you can save email to file and look
how it is done there.

Note: GtkHTML, widget used in Evolution to render mail body, doesn't
support CSS fully, thus if you use CSS styles, then it might explain it.
        Bye,
        Milan