[Evolution] Evolution email using colorization with HTML formatted e-mail

Hello,

I setup the SW version control system Subversion (on a Linux RHEL 5.3 machine) to auto-generate email notification messages defined to format the message with special features including colorization.  However, colorization is the only feature that does not work.  I have tested it with Mail.app and it works fine.

I would appreciate it if someone might know the procedure to use that enables this feature for Evolution.

Thanks,
Randy