Re: [Evolution] calendar icons

On Tue, 2009-06-30 at 09:49 +0530, Suman Manjunath wrote:
On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 00:11, Olin Shivers<shivers mongkok dyndns org> wrote:
I am trying to use evolution for calendaring. I'm accessing some
calendars via CalDAV. My appointments show up in the month view with
a bewildering set of icons associated with each appt. None of them appear
in the documentation, which is pretty annoying -- not much point in providing
a colorful icon if its purpose is unexplained. It makes the display *less*
informative and more cluttered.

Some of these icons I can puzzle out:
- the little bell means an alarm has been set.
- The pair of blue arrows going in a circle mean "recurring event."

But there are two that resist analysis:
- A pair of people, head-and-shoulders.

this means that the event is a meeting (different from an appointment)

That's odd then - all my events are "appointments", and every single one
of them has that symbol on it.  What makes an event a "meeting" rather
than an "appointment"?

P.