Re: [Evolution] Windows Position

On Tue, 2009-06-30 at 00:47 -0500, Mario Lacunza wrote:
Hello,

I use Ubuntu Jaunty 9.04 amd64 with Evolution 2.26.1

There are any way to save the windows positions? I use the vertical
view and I allways need to resize the email panel to right because the
list email panel are allways start in minimun size.

In Ubuntu 8.04 dont have any problem with it

This is set in gconf. You can run the editor with gconf-editor in the
terminal or in the Run box (Alt F2), browse
to /apps/evolution/shell/view_defaults, set what you want. In my
experience the saving of the last view tends to get a bit screwed up
sometimes, especially with changing resolutions.