Re: [Evolution] How Evolution formats top-post replies

Brian J. Murrell wrote:

On Mon, 2009-06-22 at 21:29 -0700, timzak wrote:
I still must manually
hit enter a couple of times, then move cursor back up to create space for
my
reply.

You don't in fact have to do that.  You just think you do.

Good points, Brian.  You're absolutely right.  Evo is just the first email
client I've used that does this, so it threw me for a mental loop.  It's
amazing how our minds become conditioned in these ways.

Thanks!
Tim