[Evolution] GAL lookups inaccurate

Evo 2.26.1
evolution-exchange 2.26.0-0ubuntu3

Recently (last couple of months) addressing of Distribution Groups from
GAL/AD is producing incomplete lists of group members.  If I ignore
autocomplete and type the entire dist. group email address, everything
is OK.

Sometimes the autocomplete dropdown offers two versions of an
distribution group's email address, one that seems to be resolving to
the group's address, and another that resolves to a list of the group
members.  The former works, the latter is an incomplete list of members.

Is this a known regression or a problem with my installation?  Nothing
has changed in AD that I know of.  Work-arounds or configuration
suggestions?

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075