[Evolution] Anoying contact name choices

Hi, right now i have all my contacts as text files, and i decided to add them to evo via the contact tools available. however, the choices are VERY anoying. I'm spanish, and in spain, people's names are typically sorted by what could be considered in the US as the middle name. For example, a person who's full name is: name1 name2 name3 ... nameN would be typically sorted under "name2" as:   name2 name3 ... nameN, name1. (Typically there are only 3 names, but not always) As you can understand, this is very anoying since i dont always know off the top of my head what the lesser-known last name of a person is. Is there any prospect of change on how names are filed/viewed in evo?

Thanks!

check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages