[Evolution] Problems

Hello,

I am a new wanna be Ubuntu user.

I have a problem and need to back up my email files.

I don't know what folder to look in for the in and sent
files.

Can someone please tell me what folder to look in.

My version of Ubuntu is version 7.xx.  This is on a
computer that has, as original OS, Vista.  I forgot the
password and can not get it back.  My next thing is
to re-install Vista, which I was told will wipe out the
Ubuntu.  I need to start over again for a couple of
reasons.

Please send your reply to: valhalla2100 comcast net

Thanks very much.

Thomas