Re: [Evolution] Viewing attachments in Evo?

On Wed, 2009-06-10 at 18:17 +0200, Svante R Signell wrote:
Thanks, I was thinking of opening nautilus at the current directory as
visited in the terminal window, not opening it at the $HOME directory.

Got'cha.  Nautilus takes a path/URI argument, so do "nautilus ."

How to teach Nautilus about that? Saving the file it becomes a pdf-file
as all other .pdfs? An example is application/acrobat (file.pdf)
I have not found of anything about attachments in Nautilus.

See http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2009-May/msg00058.html

Matthew Barnes