[Evolution] To those who know EVO - Disappearing Mail - Flash ! and its gone.

Hello users,

Seems like an old problem has come back without any changes ( updates, etc.) to program - telling the truth. :-)
When I click on mail to view it in it's own window I get a flash of it on the screen and then its....... gone.

Note: I DO NOT  have "Message Display" checked  - [ ] Mark messages as read after [10.0] seconds.

So, I wondering if this is a bug? can it be killed off locally. Maybe some where is a mystery line of code locked
- that is controlling this behavior? If so please let me know how to correct this annoying behavior.

--
Thank you

Steven

believed to be clean.