Re: [Evolution] size filter

Am Dienstag, den 02.06.2009, 19:39 -0300 schrieb Eduardo Luchesi:
I was afraid...

Thank's a lot.

Somebody know a powerfull email client??

Take a look at procmail (http://www.procmail.org/). I used it together
with fetchmail (http://fetchmail.berlios.de/), when I was on an old
FreeBSD (http://www.freebsd.org/) machine. My mail reader was Gnus
(www.gnus.org) on xemacs (www.xemacs.org).
You can do all sorts of preprocessing of incoming mails and then put it
somewhere where evolution can pick it up.