[Evolution] Re-initializing all evolution system files

Hello everyone.  I've recently been having a bit of trouble using
evolution and am hoping someone here can help me solve my woes.  I
migrated from Thunderbird by importing mbox folders originally on a
Debian system.  I switched to Ubuntu 9.04 and found that things worked
fine.

I then upgraded to Ubuntu 9.10 and now, after composing a new mail, when
I send it, evolution crashes and disappears after successfully sending
the mail.  What's strange is that I tested evolution in another user
account that I created, using my same POP/SMTP info and there was no
problem sending mails there.

What I'm hoping is that maybe I can remove all evolution files in my
user account (backing up my mail) and then running evolution and letting
it re-create all files and maybe the problem will go away.  I think I'm
getting errors because of an upgrade I ran with evolution still running
back when I was running Debian which moved things to sqlite and all my
errors began from there.  Would someone here tell me how I can
re-initialize all evolution files and then import stuff, if necessary,
to make sure that any sqlite problems are completely gone?

I'd really appreciate any help.  Thanks.

--
Josà Alburquerque