Re: [Evolution] Not displaying images in HTML messages

I've tried the View/Load Images menu item without success. At first, I
thought it was the type of image, but from the source, they seem to
be .jpg images, so they should display.

I don't know if it makes a difference but I installed from the live CD.

Ernie