[Evolution] getting evolution working with MS Exchange

Folks,

I've read a bunch (read, a lot) of documentation but can not get Evolution to connect to the Exchange server at the office. I keep getting an error message saying something about Exchange not supporting some feature.

Can you make some suggestions as to what questions I need to ask the Exchange admins to see if I can work through this? I am very technical but don't have much experience with Exchange.

BTW, I work at Comcast, so if someone has resolved this issue or was not able to, please do let me know.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Cheers,
Vladimir

Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Store, access, and share your photos. See how.