Re: [Evolution] Not displaying images in HTML messages
- From: Constantin OrÄsan <c orasan gmail com>
- To: ewagner1223 comcast net
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Not displaying images in HTML messages
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 23:28:08 +0100
I'm running Evo 2.26.3. Gnome 2.26.1 Mandriva Linux Release 2009.1 with
I have set the preference to "Always Load Images Off the Net." The
status bar shows images being downloaded but they are not being
displayed in the body of the HTML messages. Is this an Evo problem or
is it a problem with one of the libraries (gtkHTML?) or is it a setup
problem on my part?
I've removed and reinstalled Evo/gtkHTML with no success.
Can you load the images when you press Ctrl + I (View/Load Images)? I do not load images automatically, but I noticed something similar when I use Ctrl + I in very few occasions.
] [Thread Prev