[Evolution] Evolution 2.24.5 && Exchange && GAL entries are picked up without @zone.org

Hello,

When I'm writing e-mail I'm using the GAL to pick-up the mail addrs of
the recipients; I have no local entries for persons, only a few groups
for my projects;

When I'm typing the last name into the To: field, a list of matching persons
from GAL shows up and I select the person I'm writing to with the mouse
click; the name goes to the To: field in the Form (without the "") "LastnameFirstname"
and is underscored there; I continue adding recipients or editing the mail;
so far so good;

from time to time, and until now I don't see any regularity, it happens
that the To: field of the mail contains if you look into its source only

    To: LastnameFirstname

while it should be

    To: "Lastname, Firstname" <Firstname Lastname oclc org>

and ofc the mail bounces back from the system with user unknown.

the admins of the Exchange say that the GAL is fine; and most of the
time the problem does not occur with the above used person as example,
i.e. it is not that it always fails with a give address, but sometimes;

What could be the reason for this? Thx in advance

        matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
t +49-89-61308 351 - f +49-89-61308 399 - m +49-170-4527211