Re: [Evolution] Contact getting dropped off on reply-to-all

Hi Alex,

Very similar problem. I am not using exchange though (only difference).

If I hit reply-to-all for example contacts a, b, & d get added to the CC but not contact c. And it is always with contact c.

As mentioned I've deleted contact c's details from my list but still the problem occurs, there is also nothing different about contact c's address that any of the others that I'm sending to (all lowercase, no special characters).

Also if I manually add the address (typing or going through the address book) the contact is added correctly and the message is sent successfully.

Thanks for any help,

Adrian

On Mon, 2009-07-27 at 09:44 -0400, Art Alexion wrote:
On Sun, 2009-07-26 at 19:59 -0400, 102 wrote:
> Everytime I send a reply-to-all message with a specific contacts
> details in it, that contact is being dropped from the CC list. I've
> already removed the contact completely from my contacts list to see if
> that fixes it but the problem still happens. All of the other contacts
> in the CC line remain correctly, just this one.
>
> Any thoughts?

I have a similar problem that started a few months ago with certain
distribution group addresses from an exchantge global address list.
With certain addresses, autofill inserts a few, but not all, of the
member addresses.  If I type the full distribution group email address
and ignore autofill, the message is sent correctly.

Is your problem like this?

This was not a problem in the past.

Evo 2.26.1
Ubuntu 9.04 (32 bit)