Re: [Evolution] How to remail or bounce a message?

El día Wednesday, July 22, 2009 a las 11:35:30AM +0100, Pete Biggs escribió:

My beloved MUA 'mutt' has a function 'bounce-message' which allows to
remail a message to another user who will receive the message as I did, only
a few header lines like Resent-To: , Resent-From: and Resent-Date: are
added which identifies the mail as a bounce?

Is this somehow implemented in Evo as well? Note: I'm not talking about
forwarding a mail, which is completely another thing.

Message -> Forward as... -> Redirect

Don't know if it adds any other headers though.

No. This is fare away from a real 'bounce'. The original message in
Evolution has this header:

    From: 1blu-Support Team <support-team XXXXXXXXX de>
    To: matthias apitz XXXXXXXXX org
    Subject: Re: [Ticket#2009072110000431] 1blu-Webhosting
    Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:46:53 +0200

The Message -> Forward as... -> Redirect to my mbox <guru unixarea de>
gives:

    From: Matthias Apitz <apitzm XXXXXXXXX org>
    To: 1blu-Support Team <support-team XXXXXXXXX de>

Completely broken (because the messages was not sent to
<support-team XXXXXXXXX de>; and as well the To: should stay as in the
original;

Thx anyway

        matthias

--
Matthias Apitz
t +49-89-61308 351 - f +49-89-61308 399 - m +49-170-4527211