Re: [Evolution] How to remail or bounce a message?

My beloved MUA 'mutt' has a function 'bounce-message' which allows to
remail a message to another user who will receive the message as I did, only
a few header lines like Resent-To: , Resent-From: and Resent-Date: are
added which identifies the mail as a bounce?

Is this somehow implemented in Evo as well? Note: I'm not talking about
forwarding a mail, which is completely another thing.

Message -> Forward as... -> Redirect

Don't know if it adds any other headers though.

P.