[Evolution] Evolution junk still broken!

  Hello guys,
         I posted a few days ago that my junk vfolder was gone but
emails were disappearing into junk.
    Mathew Barnes said:

One last thing you can try is to disable the
junk plugins themselves under Edit -> Plugins.  Look for:

  [ ] Bogofilter junk plugin

  [ ] SpamAssassin junk plugin

Leave those unchecked until you get your virtual Junk folder back.

That look like a good idea, so I did. All was well for a week - but last night
my emails started vanishing again. These plugins are definitely disabled on the
two instances of evolution I use. But mail is vanishing. Thunderbird still
shows it as there. I have no idea what is going on.
  So:
   *) Does 'junk' get marked on the server in any way? I thought it was client only.
   *) If I completely remove all of evolution from my account (how?) and restart it
     will I get my junk vfolder back?

   Thank you,
      Bill
--