[Evolution] cpu load: Evolution VS Outlook

Hi All,

I have been working with Evolution in Linux for many years for my personal computer, and its my preferred email client.

But, for my work-laptop, until now, Im in Outlook 2003 sp2 over WinXP sp2. Its not a very powerful machine and is hanged many times trying to manage the amount of mail I receive everyday (abt 100 emails).

Its clear for me that Evolution is more powerfull, but my question is: Is Evolution in Windows ligther from the memory and CPU resources point of view than Outlook?

What is the real benefit of using Evolution in Windows?
Is Thunderbird lighter?

Thank you,
Didnt.-