Re: [Evolution] Junk email - please help!

On Mon, 2009-01-19 at 15:54 -0500, Reid Thompson wrote:
Have you tried creating a search folder for mail with a status
of junk
and see if it comes up with anything?

That sounds well worth a try. I am probably bein stupid though - I
cannot see how to do it?

Edit -> Search Folders -> Add.  Give the search a name and then
change
the line that's there to "Status" "is" "Junk" and select the folder
subset you want to search (probably "All active remote folders").
That
search folder then appears at the bottom of the left hand pane under
"Search folders" and should contain references to anything that is
marked as junk.

P.

Appears to be a bug to me ( running SVN head via Exchange OWA ).  I
get
the same results.  Any email that i mark as Junk becomes invisible to
evo and does not show up in a search folder defined to display emails
with status Junk.

   Yes, I tried this too. It spent a long time (on a slow connection)
'downloading-for-offline', and then showed nothing at all!
     Thanks anyway...

--
Bill Murray                     ----                       ATLAS
RAL, Harwell Science and Innovation Campus, Didcot, OX11 0QX, UK.