Re: [Evolution] Junk email - please help!

You said to Patrick that you use imap??
   Sheesh, so I did. He said pop/map and I just didn't think. I use imap
with Thunderbird. Sorry, this is the old connector.

No problem - have you tried connecting to the server using Evo IMAP
instead of connector?
  No. I guess that might be worth a try, but I am really using evo for
the calendar interface. It didn't occur to me that the spam filtering
would be different for different mail access protocols.

It's not the spam filtering as such it's more the interface with the
backend and how the mail is presented to Evo by the backend.

Have you tried creating a search folder for mail with a status of junk
and see if it comes up with anything?

That sounds well worth a try. I am probably bein stupid though - I
cannot see how to do it?

Edit -> Search Folders -> Add.  Give the search a name and then change
the line that's there to "Status" "is" "Junk" and select the folder
subset you want to search (probably "All active remote folders").  That
search folder then appears at the bottom of the left hand pane under
"Search folders" and should contain references to anything that is
marked as junk.

P.