Re: [Evolution] addressbook.db : is EDS 2.24.3 compatible with EDS 2.24.2 ?

On Mon, 2009-01-19 at 14:31 +0000, Han Pilmeyer wrote:
There is one fix in 2.24.3 around the address book (557176). This is
something to do with views without a </grouping>. Can one safely
delete the views from .evolution/addressbook/views/?

        Hi,
the fix there has no impact on a database, and files you are mentioning
only holds your custom view on contacts (like column widths and so on).
I have there none file in that folder at the moment.

With respect to the db issue, it seems it either got corrupted or the
evolution-data-server got build with different libdb version, which
doesn't understand your actual format (maybe downgrade?). Nonetheless,
I'm only guessing here, I have no other idea what else can be wrong, or
what exactly do to fix it.

The thing is that libdb is part of the evolution-data-server sources,
even your distro can configure it to use other version in configure
parameters.
        Bye,
        Milan