Re: [Evolution] Evo crashes on start after today's Ubuntu updates

On Thu, 2009-01-15 at 09:27 -0500, Art Alexion wrote:
Thanks so much for the quick response.  I love Open Source and the Evo
developers who respond so quickly.

A big thanks should also go to the self sustaining community members who
so diligently respond in mailing lists, write tools for easily building
evolution, file bugs, triage issues, update FAQ etc.

I was so personally excited when my migration work was given a lot of
feedback, so many times, after every iteration of improvement.

Thank you Folks :-)

--
Sankar