Re: [Evolution] Misbehaving Junk filter

        Hi Scott,

On Sat, 2009-01-03 at 00:14 -0800, Scott wrote:
 I then added a 2nd mail account and did Send/Rcv.

*** Now all mail filters to JUNK.

No idea here, I'm sorry.

I figured I should have restarted or something, so I deleted the "new"
mail, emptied the trash, and restarted. (I always flag new installs to
leave mail on the server)

        Problem -- How do I get evolution to reload mail from the
        servers that it thinks it already has.

I guess it's some POP3 server, isn't it? Just in case, if it's on a
google, then it's its behavior. You can manage such thing (redownload)
on the google server. Otherwise, try to move somewhere else your
~/.evolution/mail/pop3/<account-name> folder and start evolution. Maybe
it'll help. If not, put the folder back.
        Bye,
        Milan