Re: [Evolution] evolution crashing randomly

First run 'yum install yum-utils' (without the quotes) then run Matt's 1st command for the debugger install. The debuginfo  packages are part of the yum utilies packages.

Debug packages are there, but they're kept in a separate repo.  Try:

  debuginfo-install --enablerepo=updates-testing evolution

(If that doesn't work, try --enablerepo=updates-testing-debuginfo.  Not
sure which is right.)

That should pull down the debug packages for both evolution and all the
libraries evolution uses, so your stack traces will be complete.  (Fair
warning, the download might be largish.)

Matthew Barnes

--
Tim McConnell <tmick1 earthlink net>

Message: 1