From: evolution-list-bounces gnome org <evolution-list-bounces gnome org>
To: evolution-list gnome org <evolution-list gnome org>
Sent: Mon Feb 23 22:20:20 2009
Subject: [Evolution] seeking dual boot evolution config "example"

I would like to use Evolution from both Ubuntu Hardy and from Win-XP in
a dual boot
situation. Has anyone done this config and know how to make things work
so that
there is one, shared copy of email and folders and setting etc?

If I can't have exactly one copy of files that is shared, has someone
worked out
how to rsync or similar a minimal set of items so that it feels as if
there is one copy?

Thanks,
~~~ 0;-D