Re: [Evolution] forwarding message with all headers

On Tue, 2009-02-17 at 17:22 -0600, Chris wrote:
 I'm reporting some 419 spam to certain addresses. Doing a ctrl-f will
bring up the message in composer however only the from, subj and date
are shown. In KMail when forwarding I'd send this out which is
actually
needed by the places I send these to. How to get this when forwarding
with Evo? I can open it with Gedit which shows all the headers but
that
seems like much more work than just forwarding the message with all
headers intact.

Message->Forward As->Attached (or change Preferences->Composer
Preferences->General->Forward Style to Attachment.

poc