Re: [Evolution] replying to mailing lists

On Tue, 2009-02-10 at 06:09 -0600, Chris wrote:
On Mon, 2009-02-09 at 23:09 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Mon, 2009-02-09 at 21:38 -0600, Chris wrote:
What is the secret to having the a reply in a mailing list go to the
list and not the sender such as it is in Kmail? For instance if I want
to reply to a message in the Evolution list in Evolution I hit reply and
the 'To' address is the person who sent the message, I have to hit
'reply to all' and remove the actual persons address who sent it. In
Kmail I hit reply and the mailing list address is automatically put on
the 'To' line.

Message -> Reply to List (Ctrl+L)

Matthew Barnes

I must get my eyes checked, you're absolutely correct it's right there
in front of me.

Unfortunately it only works if the list is set up correctly and uses the
appropriate List-* headers. Not all of them do.

poc