Re: [Evolution] replying to mailing lists

On Mon, 2009-02-09 at 21:38 -0600, Chris wrote:
What is the secret to having the a reply in a mailing list go to the
list and not the sender such as it is in Kmail? For instance if I want
to reply to a message in the Evolution list in Evolution I hit reply and
the 'To' address is the person who sent the message, I have to hit
'reply to all' and remove the actual persons address who sent it. In
Kmail I hit reply and the mailing list address is automatically put on
the 'To' line.

Message -> Reply to List (Ctrl+L)

Matthew Barnes