From: evolution-list-bounces gnome org <evolution-list-bounces gnome org>
To: evolution-list gnome org <evolution-list gnome org>
Sent: Mon Feb 09 22:38:59 2009
Subject: [Evolution] replying to mailing lists

What is the secret to having the a reply in a mailing list go to the
list and not the sender such as it is in Kmail? For instance if I want
to reply to a message in the Evolution list in Evolution I hit reply and
the 'To' address is the person who sent the message, I have to hit
'reply to all' and remove the actual persons address who sent it. In
Kmail I hit reply and the mailing list address is automatically put on
the 'To' line.

--
KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C
Live - Guns n Roses - Right next door to hell (Absolute Classic Rock,