Re: [Evolution] replying to mailing lists
- From: Reid Thompson <reid thompson ateb com>
- To: Chris <cpollock embarqmail com>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] replying to mailing lists
- Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 23:09:14 -0500
What is the secret to having the a reply in a mailing list go to the
list and not the sender such as it is in Kmail? For instance if I want
to reply to a message in the Evolution list in Evolution I hit reply and
the 'To' address is the person who sent the message, I have to hit
'reply to all' and remove the actual persons address who sent it. In
Kmail I hit reply and the mailing list address is automatically put on
the 'To' line.
Use reply to all -- I believe the mailing list daemon is smart enough/configured
to NOT send a duplicate copy to the original sender.
] [Thread Prev