Re: [Evolution] Can't connect to GAL with evolution-mapi trunk

On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 14:40, Vincent Bossier <vincent bossier gmail com> wrote:
However, the connection to the GAL seems not to work. Name resolution
does not work and prevents sending mails. There is no message in the
console. GAL worked with the old OWA connector and I use the same GAL
server parameters.

GAL is not implemented yet. (Yes, I know that the account setup asks
for a GAL IP/server)

I now that GAL connection has also been reworked and now uses NSPI.

When it is implemented, it would be using NSPI :-)

-Suman