Re: [Evolution] How to connect to exchange 2007 server

On 12/15/2009 Paul Smith wrote:
 Just as a point of order, I've tried DavMail and haven't had much more
 success with it in terms of the things I really need Exchange support
 for, which is primarily calendaring with the ability to schedule
 meetings, see free/busy information, and get meeting reminders than
 with
 the MAPI plugin.  Which is to say, basically none.

Which is why I switched to T-bird/DavMail.  Calendaring works well if
you get the URL right (and its case sensitive).

--
Art Alexion
MIS/Central Office Support