[Evolution] Evolution problems after installing Ubuntu 9.10

I recently installed Ubuntu 9.10 (replacing a 9.04 installation).
The installation sucked a little bit, and I had to resume the installation 'somewhere in the middle'.
Now, everything works fine, except Evolution. It starts like it should, but I cann't send or receive e-mail. It always gives the message 'Host lookup failed' (in dutch: Host opzoeken mislukt)

Thanks,
Stefan