[Evolution] Calendar: How to enter a list of days which belong to a series but which are not based on e.g. a repating day of week

Hello,

it would be nice if if I can enter a list of dates for a repeating event
which is not based on a regular basis like every Monday or so.

For example: I will attend an eight-day-course which is scheduled every
Tuesday for 7 weeks but the last occurance will be the following Monday
(2010-01-19 ... 2010-03-02, 2010-03-08).

Another example: A meeting is scheduled every first Monday of a month
but if this Monday is a bank holiday it will take place the following
Wednesday.

Exceptions I can add to repeating events. So disabling that Monday is
possible. But how do I add the additional Wednesday?

If this is already possible could one tell me how please.
If this is not in my release (Evolution 2.28.1) is it in a newer one?

Thank you for you attention.

Best regards,
Norbert