Re: [Evolution] connect Evolution 2.28 to MS exchange 2007 on Fedora 12

Le 21/11/2009 08:35, Jean-Claude Tergal a écrit :
2009/11/19 L<yuanlux gmail com>:
One of main reasons for upgrade  F11 to F12 was to hope to connect
evolution 2.28 to Exchange 2007. After a smooth upgrade to F12. I
tried to connect evolution 2.28 with evo-mapi to M$ exchange server.
no luck at all, it crashed every time. The insttiute's exchange server
does not open imap port.   i you have sucessful connection, please
share with me

I have a successful connection, but my compagny is using Exchange 2003
; and the evolution-exchange RPM of Mandriva 2010 says "Currently,
only Exchange 2000 and 2003 are supported". So, it seems that Exchange
2007 is not supported at all ; I think you have to stay with
VirtualBox, or use the bloody Outlook Web Access in Firefox.

On Mandriva 2010, you have to install "evolution-mapi" package from contrib repository.

--
Frederic Crozat
Mandriva