Re: [Evolution] Searching for a word

On Tue, 2009-12-08 at 15:20 -0800, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
I need to find messages about my IRA account.  Is there any way to
search for Subjects containing the *word* ira, so as not to find the
very large number of messages with subjects, for example:
        Sviraj's new CD
        Urgent Expiration Notice
        Downloads of Pirated Windows 7
        Virage Logic Grows with Purchase

Any help would be appreciated.

Sure. Use Search->Advanced Search. And in the ensuing dialog, use "Regex
Match", "Message Header", and something like \bira\b . See the man page
for grep for details on regular expressions. I just tried \bira\b and it
worked!

--
thomas