[Evolution] SMTP one connectiom

I need some advice:

My e-mail is on rol.ru server and they allow only one SMTP connection
from IP address at a time.
As I can see if I have more than 1 message on "outbox" folder Evolution
tries to make several SMTP connections to SMTP server.
One connection is established and all others fail.

Is there any way to force Evolution making only one connection at a
time?

For Linux there is a workaround to forward all mail to local sendmail (I
dont' like it), but for Windows it will not work....

Thanks in advance,
--
Andrew