[Evolution] Feature-Request: Convert mail to one or more task(s)

Hi

First of all: I knew to this and I don't know if this request is right
at this place. But it seemed the best suitable place. If not, please
move it.
I'm using Evolution 2.26.1, so I don't know whether this feature is
already integrated or planned:

If I receive a mail, mark a bit of text and do a right-click, the
context menu offers me "Convert to task". This instantly creates a task
with the subject of the mail as title, and the marked text as
description.

I think it would be nice to do the following instead:
When I click on "Convert to task", a small window appears (similar to
the Create-Task-Dialog) where the lines "Summary" and "Description" are
filled with the information, but editable.

In short words, the task should not be created instantly, but a
suggestion should be made to the user.

Regards, Chris

P.S. Sorry for my english. I hope you can understand what i meant to
say.^^