Re: [Evolution] yet another newb question

On Thu, 2009-12-03 at 16:40 +1100, Nick Jenkins wrote:
[...]
A "paste as plain text" could be good for HTML mails, but for plain text
emails (under Format -> Plain text) - and this is what I send 99% of the
time - in my opinion for plain text mails, Evo should only ever do
"paste as plain text". What's the use of a formatted paste into a plain
text mail?

This seems eminently sensible to me. Why don't you file an enhancement
request? Report the BZ number here so others can chime in.

poc