Re: [Evolution] yet another newb question

On Thu, 2009-12-03 at 16:40 +1100, Nick Jenkins wrote:
> I'd like a "paste as plain text" option for Evolution.
>
> SHIFT-CTRL-V. I end up pasting into a text editor first and then
> recopy & paste to remove Evolutions crazy formatting.

I agree. I often have a text editor running, which I paste into, then
copy from, then paste that into Evolution, just to strip all formating
out of text.
Paste as plain text.  What a great idea.  This should always happen when pasting
into plain text email.  I too have to keep an editor running to strip out evo's formatting.

jon