Re: [Evolution] Date formats

On Wed, 2009-12-02 at 15:50 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I hadn't noticed it was editable. That's good. Not sure about the %ad
format though (I can see it tries to be smart about "today",
"yesterday"
etc. but for dates further in the past it seems to fall back to one of
the standard formats

        Hi,
correct. It's for 'abbreviated date'. It makes it for 7 days forth and
back, and if it's more, then fallbacks to a default date/time format.
The default format is also configurable, but not from UI.
        Bye,
        Milan