[Evolution] Date formats
- From: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
- To: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: [Evolution] Date formats
- Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 10:44:02 +0000
I see that in 2.28 Edit->Preferences->Mail Preferences->Headers now
allows you to select alternative date formats for displayed message
headers (maybe it's been around for a while but I'd never noticed it
before). Two things occur to me:
1) It would be nice to be able to add more formats, e.g. I like dates to
look like 25/12/09 but that isn't one of the options (I have to use
25.12.09). I guess I could change the locale setting but that's too
elaborate, and would affect everything else that uses dates.
2) The message list date columns do use the locale. It would be cool
(not to say consistent) if they also followed the Preferences setting.
] [Thread Prev