Re: [Evolution] scalabilty issues resolved in next major release (2.6.28)?

On Sun, 2009-08-23 at 21:38 -0500, Peter Van Lone wrote:
I don't use Exchange so I don't really have anything useful to say,
but
just as a general comment, "large" means different things to
different
people so you might want to be more specific.

1 - 2 GB during the time I was struggling with it.

I meant how many messages. The physical space they take up is pretty
much irrelevant. Never mind.

poc