Re: [Evolution] scalabilty issues resolved in next major release (2.6.28)?

On Sun, 2009-08-23 at 13:10 -0500, Peter Van Lone wrote:
2009/8/23 Brian J. Murrell <brian interlinx bc ca>:
I'm just wondering if the folder scalability issues will be resolved for
the next major release (2.6.28)?

I would not hold my breath -- it has been like this for the several
years that I struggled trying to use it. Access to an Exchange mailbox
that is large is even worse. I've more or less given up -- and have
gone to pure webmail mailboxes and native Outlook client for work mail
(which means I have to keep a windows vm around on my primary laptop
... sucks but there appears to be no real option).

I don't use Exchange so I don't really have anything useful to say, but
just as a general comment, "large" means different things to different
people so you might want to be more specific.

poc