Re: [Evolution] migration strategies - Help!

On Thu, 2009-04-30 at 03:19, Art Alexion wrote:
Why would you install 8.10? The current version is 9.04, and the long term support release is 8.04.

bg:

According to what I thought I saw when I first visited the Ubuntu site a
few weeks ago, 8.10 was listed as the latest LTS release. It's
also what an Ubuntu-experienced friend recommended.

Brewster

 "Throughout recorded history, without exception, it has been
 the sole accomplishment of organized government to deprive
 their populations of their Liberty and of their Property."
                  --John C. Calhoun

W. Brewster Gillett             bg fdi us            Portland, OR  USA
Simply because you don't like to hear it, that doesn't make it untrue.