Re: [Evolution] Evo bug squash?

On Wed, 2009-04-15 at 13:04 +0530, Chenthill wrote:
Probably we could have some page in go-evolution.org to list the core
active developers. It would be good if more people who know the code a
bit get involved for patch reviews to get it done faster. If some
critical patch is waiting w.r.t calendar, it can be assigned to me.

We have http://www.go-evolution.org/EvolutionTeam but it's highly out of
date.  Would be good if someone at Novell could update it, as I've lost
track of who's doing what now.  The MAINTAINERS file in the source tree
needs an update as well.

Matthew Barnes