Re: [Evolution] Evolution release and major regressions, a longtime user's thoughts

While I am as frustrated as you with some of the bugs and regressions
that you mention, I don't think it is constructive, or even in your self
interest, to take such a scolding and tattling tone with people, many of
whom volunteer, to provide you with software for free.